Download Our Company Overview: Fenn Company Overview
Fenn is a global supplier of rugged, innovative, state-of-the-art metal forming machinery, custom engineered and precisely manufactured for your unique application. With over 115 years of experience, our experts can help make your complex metal forming processes easy. With decades of proven results, and thousands of installations, you can rely on our experts can help make your company’s research initiatives a reality.
Fenn provides a complete line of metal forming equipment, working with each customer to create a customized machine suited to their specific application. With over a century of experience, our staff has the process knowledge necessary to help you reach your production goals and critical tolerances. Our engineered product line of equipment includes Wire Flattening and Shaping lines, Rolling Mills, Turks Heads, and Drawbenches. The Industrial product offering includes Torin® Spring Coilers and Swaging Machines.
Today, Fenn is headquartered in East Berlin, Connecticut, USA with agents available across the globe to provide world class sales and service to support your projects and goals. Contact us today to see how Fenn can meet your metal forming needs!
Fenn's Product Lines:
- Rolling Mills- hot or cold rolling of ferrous and nonferrous strip or wire
- Wire Flattening & Shaping Lines- form natural flat or shaped wire
- Turks Heads- form a variety of shapes directly from round wire at high production speeds
- Torin® Spring Coilers- produce several types of springs on a single machine
- Drawbenches- Straight length die-drawing of round rod, wire or tube
- Swagers- a cost effective way to form parts out of tube, rod or wire
- Upgrade & Remanufacture- Mechanical and/or electronic rework of your old machine
- Service & PM Programs- To keep your equipment running at peak performance
- Spare Parts- prompt service on stock or replacement parts
Fenn's goal is to develop enduring partnerships with clients to increase their quality, production and profitability by providing metal forming solutions through the expert application of the latest method technologies and precision engineered machinery.
In 1900, Wilson Fenn founded Fenn Technologies, a small machine shop in Hartford, Connecticut. In addition to metal forming machinery, Fenn also produced flight critical assemblies for airplanes in World War II. In 2001, Fenn was acquired by SPX Corporation.
In 2003, Fenn acquired BHS-Torin of Farmington, Connecticut. Also a supplier of rolling mills, wire flattening & shaping equipment. and the well-known Torin® brand of spring coilers, Fenn was able to add additional experienced staff and additional product offerings to Fenn.
Today, FENN is owned by Right Lane Industries, a division of Right Lane Capital. Right Lane Industries (RLI) is an American based holding company with a portfolio of like-minded American manufacturing companies. RLI's other business units include:
- Pacific Press Technologies, producers of hydraulic press brakes, shears and presses.
- Multipress, suppliers of hi-tech hydraulic and electrical control presses including a full line of bench, floor model and 4-post configurations.