For over 100 years, FENN has created manufacturing solutions for the aerospace industry, beginning with flight critical assemblies for airplanes in WWII. Since then, FENN’s metal forming equipment has earned a high-quality reputation and formidable presence in the aerospace manufacturing industry. FENN is backed by over 100 years of experience with knowledge and expertise unmatched throughout the machinery manufacturing industry.
FENN machinery continues to play an important role in the production of reliable components used in the aerospace field. For more than a century, top suppliers and OEMs have trusted FENN’s metal forming machines to create critical aerospace components. Our experienced engineers design state-of-the-art machinery to fit our clients’ exact requirements and specifications. We have had the privilege of working with a variety of companies in the field of aerospace to create components for both civilian and military aircraft.
Some examples of the roles FENN metal forming machinery has played in the aerospace field include:
- FENN’s Turks Head Mills used to create titanium sections for use in aircraft frames.
- FENN Rolling Mills utilized for:
- Laboratory testing of new alloys suitable for aircraft construction
- Creating turbine blades in jet engines
- The production of fuel cells in aircraft
- FENN Swagers used to swage fittings onto corrosion resistant, nonmagnetic wire rope for aircraft control system applications and aerospace control cables.
- FENN Torin spring coilers used for making springs used in aircraft
You can trust the experts at FENN have the experience and know-how to meet all of your aerospace production needs. To learn more about how FENN equipment can be used or customized to your aerospace application, contact us today.