Service & Support: FENN is proud to continue offering prompt customer service and support after the sale of every machine. FENN’s experienced technicians are on call to ensure minimal downtime and the highest levels of productivity for your equipment.
Customers receive a suite of available after-sale services including:
- Operator and maintenance training
- Complimentary technical phone support for the life of your FENN machinery
- A team of factory trained service technicians, available at your request
- Available diagnostic software support that provides an immediate remote diagnosis report for your FZ and R-series spring coilers
Training: FENN offers comprehensive training programs that can be tailored to meet your business needs. Whether you have purchased a new metal forming machine, upgraded an existing metal forming machine or your experienced staff is retiring, FENN is available to answer questions and offer training to keep your business productive. With training available on all machinery purchases and upgrades, CNC control software updates can be seamlessly integrated into your system. With our comprehensive services, we are able to support our customers by telephone, digital remote capabilities, and field service diagnostics and repair.
Preventative Maintenance Programs: Don’t risk downtime! The best service FENN can provide is preventing the need for unscheduled service. Allow the experts at FENN to keep your machine running at the highest level of productivity. Our program includes:
- An annual plant visit which consists of a 50-point inspection by an OEM certified technician, to evaluate crucial mechanical and electronic components of your machine to prevent issues before they effect your production
- Included is a detailed inspection report, providing valuable information on the condition of your machine, areas of concern and recommended repairs
- One additional complementary plant visit – decide when and how to use the visit to fit your business needs.
- Training: Ensuring your staff is adequately trained to use the metal forming machine to its full potential
- Service: Installation of parts resulting from your initial inspection
- Repair: Resolve any additional service or maintenance issues that arise throughout the year
- Program participants receive an exclusive 15% discount on all our quality OEM spare parts
- Enjoy Premium Accessibility! Outside of scheduled PM visits, PM customers will receive preferential treatment in the service que.
- Software updates for FZ and R-series spring coilers are included in the program!
*Program is renewable annually*