FENN is a global supplier of rugged state-of-the-art metal forming machinery, custom engineered and precisely manufactured for your unique application. With over 120 years of experience, our experts can help make your complex metal forming processes a reality. With decades of proven results, and thousands of installations, you can trust FENN to have the process knowledge necessary to help you reach your production goals and meet critical tolerances.
Today, FENN is headquartered in East Berlin, Connecticut, USA, with agents available across the globe to provide world class sales and service to support your projects and goals. FENN is proud to design and build every machine at their Connecticut, USA location.
FENN’s Product Lines:
FENN’s goal is to develop enduring partnerships with clients to increase their production quality, quantity, and profitability by providing metal forming solutions through the expert application of the latest method technologies and precision engineered machinery.
In 1900, Wilson Fenn founded FENN Machinery Co., a small machine shop in Hartford, Connecticut. In addition to metal forming machinery, FENN also produced flight critical assemblies for airplanes in World War II. In 2001, FENN was acquired by SPX Corporation.
In 2003, FENN acquired BHS-Torin of Farmington, Connecticut. Also a supplier of rolling mills, wire flattening & shaping equipment, and the well-known Torin® brand of spring coilers. Additionally, FENN was able to add experienced staff to their team and more product offerings to their line.
Today, FENN is owned by RIGHT LANE INDUSTRIES, a division of Right Lane Capital. Right Lane Industries (RLI) is an American based holding company with a portfolio of like-minded American manufacturing companies. RLI’s other business units include:
- MULTIPRESS – Suppliers of hi-tech hydraulic and electrical control presses including a full line of bench, floor model and 4-post configurations.
- PACIFIC PRESS TECHNOLOGIES – Producers of hydraulic press brakes, shears and presses.
- BOLD RENEWABLES – A North American leader in the servicing of solar inverters, primarily supporting fields generating utility power.
- THE KIRBY COMPANY – A manufacturer of state-of-the-art home cleaning systems for over 100 years.
- BELT CONCEPTS – A leading manufacturer of conveyor belts.
- TERRASOURCE GLOBAL – A unified company of crushing, moving and material processing machinery manufacturers. Brands including Gundlach Crushers, Jeffrey Rader, Pennsylvania Crusher, and Elgin Separation Solutions.
- ELGIN POWER SOLUTIONS – A custom electrical power equipment manufacturing facility composed of Gilbert Electrical Systems and Mining Controls Incorporated.